V - First Shopping Tour

1:13 AM Robin Limpek 0 Comments

Hi.

Another day, another blog entry.

So yesterday I went to a local home improvement store (like Home Depot or Lowes) to buy just a small screwdriver.

But then I saw that the company is bankrupt and they sell all their stuff for up to 50% of the original price + all of the samples of the products.

So I ended up buying those things:

- Reciprocating saw
- Compound saw with laser
- 26L 10bar air compressor
- toilet
- toilet tank
- toilet seat
- Wall-mounted rain shower with hand spray and faucet (so I can easily fill up a bucket or something without using the hand spray)
- Bright working light
- manual wood and metal saws
- aluminium toolbox
- electrical towel dryer
- electrical boxes for light switches and outlets
- and a slightly damaged sink made of some sort of stone for 50€ instead of 170€ (Last picture is a stock picture of that exact sink)

Plus I got 7,5m² of very nice mosaic tiles for just 50€ instead of 120€ brand new, just the package is a bit damaged.


All that for 620€ instead of my estimated 1100€ for the same stuff.
So good day for my tiny house budget.

Here are a few pics

















0 Kommentare: