I - Introduction

2:31 AM Robin Limpek 1 Comments

So in this first post I want to introduce myself. I am 23 years old, live in Eugendorf, a small city in Salzburg (Austria)

 I work as an construction engineer in a small company that designs and manufactures pharmaceutical machines.

Until march 15 I worked at a slightly bigger company that designs all stuff connected to machines like machines and cranes, we also invented a hydrogen powered electrical car, which is pretty f*****g cool but the work got more and more stressful so I decided to change something in my life for the better.

 So now I work in a CoWorking loft at a place called "Panzerhalle Salzburg" which is a large building which housed tanks for the military til 3 years ago and is now a place for creative people and marketing agencies and stuff like that.

Right now I live at an small appartment which has around 460 square foot (43m²).

But costs around 770$ (690€) per month (please notice how i even convert price and units so you don't have to to that)

So for 2 years now I thought about going tiny, but I didn't want to lose any comfort I have right now like running warm-water, a washer, big kitchen, place for friends to sleep.

Like half a year ago I stumbled across the hOMe tiny house and was instantly convinced that something like this would be the perfect match for me.


In my next blogpost I will talk about the things a tiny house must fulfill ,for me to live in it, and how I will change the original plans for my own needs.

Image curtesy of tinyhousebuild.com 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete