VI - Inspiration

11:40 PM Robin Limpek 2 Comments

For all of you out there who can not imagine what a tiny house can look like,
I got some pictures from the Heart Of It All House, so you can get a better idea of what it might look like when it is done.

My Layout is pretty much the same, both inspired by the hOMe plans.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PICTURES

OUTSIDE VIEW


 KITCHEN VIEW


MASTER LOFT


LOUNGE LOFT


VIEW FROM THE MASTER LOFT


VIEW FROM THE LOUNGE LOFT


READING NOOK 


BATHROOM


VIEW FROM THE BATHROOM TO THE KITCHEN


STAIRS TO THE MASTER LOFT







2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. its lovely you post more frequently. Rare. Personally, I recently joined the Tiny House Movement and am enjoying every bit of it.

    Ps: check out my site for uploading and sharing your Tiny house building progress and Tiny house living pics

    ReplyDelete