III - Estimated costs for my #tinyhouseaustria

1:41 AM Robin Limpek 1 Comments

Hey.

So today I want to share with you a very rough cost-calculation of my #tinyhouseaustria that I got so far.

Please note that this is a very naive calculation but it serves the purpose to get an overview of what I have to expect. So there are not too much surprises along the way of building the house.

These are just the very rough costs I have a very detailled plan on my computer where I write down every last cent that I spend and have spent so far.


30.000€ are roughly about 33.600 US Dollar


So I plan on spending not more than 30.000€ on the whole house including delivery to the lot (which I don't have right now)


The only things I bought so far are a few tools I needed, and will need in the future plus my skylight which was a really good price.

In my next post I will show you where my dream place to put the #tinyhouseuaustria is. 



1 comment: